Friday, March 25, 2011

New Designer...New Dresses

So there are sooo many cute new things I don't even know where to start. So I thought I would just give you a snippet about these new dresses we are carrying.
The designer is William Riera.
The dresses are gorgeous.
I thought I would just show you my 2 favourites.
The "peacock" one is called "Lily" and the "raspberry" coloured one is called "Camilla"
They are super comfortable, ultra soft, jersey dresses. They are made of viscose/spandex and are truly THE most comfortable dresses I have ever tried. They retail between $70-80. Such great quality and so beautiful. The colours are so vibrant. You really need to come over and try one on to see what I am talking about.
They range in sizes XS-XXL.
I have noticed they fit a size big, so if you are usually a medium, you would want to try a small.
So what are you waiting for?!

1 comment: