Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beautiful summer colours....Baja Blue and Sugar Coral


I haven't blogged about clothes in a while, so I figured it was about time. I have 2 dresses in mind that I love right now...
The Baja Maxi Dress in Sugar Coral and the Fresh Flowers Maxi Dress in Baja Blue. Such beautiful colours for summer! I love they way they feel as well. Very flowing and free. I have the baja blue one which is now my favourite colour in the world. I love to wear it with some sparkly flip flops and a cute headband with a rosette from Cocorose Couture.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.164378253583852.30509.164375796917431#!/cocorosecouture
The detailed stitching is very unique on the coral one, and there are cute rosettes on the neckline of the blue one.
These can be worn to church or a party or just for fun to the beach in the summer. Very versatile. (There is rayon content in both dresses, so a caution when washing. Make sure they are washed in cold and hung to dry.)
Got a few left so come on over and try one on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment