Monday, September 19, 2011

Q and A Revised.....

Updated questions and answers.

1.What do I get for having a party?

Well, the percentages work as follows...$500 party will get you 5% in free product, $1000 party will get you 7.5% and $1500 gets you 10%.

2.How many people should I invite?

LOTS. If you want to have a successful party, you need to invite as many people as you can and tell everyone to bring a friend. I sometimes find that you get 1/2 the people showing up that said they would. So make sure you have a lot of people coming.

3. How should I invite people?

I find that facebook event invites work the best. If you need help creating one I can help you with that. When you have created one, message me the invite so I can post my link and everyone can see the clothes before hand and get excited about all the cute stuff. I can also keep track of how many people you have coming, and people can ask me questions. If you are not on facebook, I have invitations that you can send out to people or you can email them a link to this blog and if they are not on facebook they can still access my page and see the clothes from this blog. I will check with you a week before to see how the inviting is coming.

4. What days do you book parties?

Thursday nights from 7-9 pm

5. Is there a minimum amount of guests I need to attend?

If you have a party with less than 15 guests it will most likely not be a succesful party. I will call you a week before and if you have less than 15 confirmed, we will find a better date for you, or you have the option of bringing the party to my house. You still get the credit. I put about 6-7 hours of work in for each party. I also hire a helper for each party and my husband takes time off work so I can go, and after all the crazy gas prices if there are only a couple of people at your house, it is not worth my time or yours. I would be losing money and you would not get any credit for your efforts. So if you think you are not going to have a good enough turnout, please do not feel bad and call me and we can make other more suitable arrangements.

6. How does having a party at your house work?

If you decide that the best option is to bring the party to me for whatever reason, I can totally accomodate you. If you think you don't have enough space, or your house is under renovations or you just don't feel like cleaning...LOL. By all means bring the party to me. I will book a night for you and a minimum of 6 friends and you can have the credit. Any less than 6 and you won't get credit, but you can still shop to your hearts content. This time will be reserved for you and your besties, and you have a better choice of days to choose from as I don't need to hire help.

7. I just went to a party last month so I don't want to go to one next month cause I will see all the same stuff.

I get new stuff from DownEast on a monthly basis, you will always see something new.

8. How far will you go for parties?

I do parties in Calgary and close surrounding areas such as Airdrie and Okotoks. Any farther and you will have to bring the party to me.

9. I just want to shop on my own and I don't have time to go to someone's party.

I get this one a lot believe it or not. My business is not all about parties. I have a shop set up in my home and you can call me to book a time for yourself to come and shop to your hearts content. Give your self a good hour to come try stuff on or maybe 2 if you are trying on swimsuits:)

10. What if I buy a dress and someone else has the same one at church?

This one always makes me chuckle.:) It is a very common question. This could possibly happen with the Diviine ModesTee dresses and William Rierra as they have the same dresses all year long. You would probably already know if  someone has one of those dresses. Down East changes their stuff ALL the time. So the only time that you will likely see someone in the same Down East dress as you, is if they drove down to Utah and bought it there themselves.

11. What is your exchange policy?

You can exchange any non sale item, not worn and tags still on within 15 days for a credit.

12. I want to buy something for someone else but I don't know her size.

We sell gift certificates!!

13. Do you have a sizing chart?

No. The Down East stuff fits pretty true to size. We carry XS to XL and sometimes we get some XXL stuff in. Having said that, everyone fits everything so differently occasionally you need to go up or down a size, so you really have to try stuff on. Once you know your size and how you fit stuff, its easier to order. AND you don't have to buy something if you have ordered it to my place. If it doesn't fit that's okay.

14. I saw this really cute dress. Do you have it in my size?

I don't carry all sizes of everything but I can sometimes order it in. Like I mentioned before, Down East sends us new stuff all the time, and it comes and goes really quickly. So the minute you see a picture posted on the facebook page, ask for your size. They go quickly and then that's it. Occasionally we get more in, but not that often. You can bet you will see something else cute the next week you will like and this way there is less chance of someone else you know having the same stuff. We are always ordering stuff from the other companies though and they sell the same stuff all year.

15. What kinda of things do you carry?

We have dresses, skirts, cardigans, jackets, layering basics, denim, swimsuits, cover ups, board shorts, little girls clothes and accessories.

16. Which brands do you carry?

We are always getting new stuff but currently we carry DownEast Basics, Mika Rose, Diviine ModesTee, Lime Ricki, Hapari, Mod Bod, William Rierra and more....

17. How can I contact you? Where are you located?

Call me at 403 818-5013. My name is Katerina. Or you can email me at modestishottestcalgary@gmail.com
198 Chapman Circle SE Calgary

18. What are your hours?

I work Monday to Saturday by appt only. Closed Sundays. You can try calling me right before you want to come though and if I don't already have someone shopping, you can come on over:)

19. Do you do mail orders?

Yes. Call Arlene or Wyatt Cook in Lethbridge. They are the owners.
Arlene 403 394-4914
Wyatt 403 894-8388

20. Are there any other locations?

Yes

Arlene and Wyatt in Lethbridge
244-30 St. W.
Lethbridge, AB
T1J 4S6
403-394-4914

Erin Aubichon
3428 25 Street
Edmonton, AB
780-802-5345

Lianne McMullin
#14 5660 10 St. NE (By Deerfoot Mall and Walmart)
Calgary, AB
403-835-9188

21. What forms of payment do you take?

We take Visa, Mastercard and Cash.

22. Can I sell Modest is Hottest?

We are not a direct marketing company. We have only the 3 locations right now. Please call Arlene or Wyatt for any other questions about your area.

SO! Hopefully I have answered all your questions, but please don't hesitate to contact me for further questions...and at the moment I am booking into January for parties...so message me soon about a date you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment