Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Audrey Dress in Red or Plum

So this is the Audrey dress by Diviine ModesTee. This dress is such good quality. It is thick and even though it is short sleeved, the material is so warm for the winter. I wore this dress in plum as seen below for my best friend's wedding as one of her bridesmaids. She loved this dress too and decided it suited her wedding perfectly. It was a winter wedding and I was 3 months pregnant at the time, I was a little worried I would look silly but the ruching in the middle is amazing! It hides everything. I have worn it with black heels and black heeled boots.
This dress is perfect for Christmas and so pretty.
Believe it or not it is also on the 50% off rack right now and I have a couple left, so come and try one on today!

5 comments:

  1. What colours and sizes do you have these in right now? What is the price? I love this dress but I'm in Airdrie so it's hard to just pop over to you whenever I want to see something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now specifically at my house, I have a Large in plum and XS, L, XL in red. If you tell me right away which one you are interested in, I can get another colour or size sent to me from Lethbrige and you can have it within the week. What size and colour are you looking for? Email me or call me 403 818 5013
    modestishottestcalgary@gmail.com
    Oh yeah and its regularly 80$- on sale for 40$ right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across this dress on google images :) Do you still have any available? I'm looking for an XS and S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any way to get a hold of a red small or medium now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry this dress has been sold out for a long time now.

    ReplyDelete