Friday, December 3, 2010

Red Tuxedo Top

OK for today I want to show this top. It is called the long sleeve tuxedo top. They do come in other colours in short sleeves that are also realy cute and there is also a darling tuxedo dress in a dark aqua colour.
I love this top. I have worn it with rockstar jeans and with a black pencil skirt. So it looks dressy and casual.
I have actually never bought anything red because I always thought I didn't look good in red, so this was a slightly daring move for me:)
But I thought hey why not, it's Christmas time.
These shirts are regulary 30$, but they are on sale right now for 50% OFF!!!
Such a bargain for a versatile piece in your wardrobe, AND...
they come in black too. I have a few left so come on over to my little shop and try one on with a black lace skirt or some rockstar jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment