Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Frosted Flowers Cardigan

So this is actually my profile picture for my fanpage right now on facebook. It is the Frosted Flowers Cardigan. I love this little cardi so much and so does my daughter. Quite often it goes missing from my closet.:) This is the one item I would suggest you go one size smaller.
I have it for sale in this colour, plum, or a nice Christmas red, black and teal. Coming soon in grey!
Wear this with jeans as shown or a cute black pencil skirt. Really it goes with just about anything. Wear it buttoned up halfway or open.
We have some really cute skirts that would go nicely with this such as the can can skirt or the Hot to Trot denim skirt which is a little longer than actually seen in the picture below. Come on over and pick one out for Christmas:)




No comments:

Post a Comment