Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ROCKSTAR!

First of all let me just start by saying this picture does NOT do these jeans justice. I will have to find a picture of someone wearing them. They are great jeans and everyone that sees them wants them.
They are made with of cotton /spandex and have a little stretch. They have a decorative heavy chain stitch detail and diamond shanks and rivets.
Now here's the deal...I have a few left in a few different sizes, then they are gone! they are 60$ and you will just have to come to my place and try them on for yourself.
They look great with a pretty blouse like the Southern Belle Top below or you could go more casual. I like to wear them with a pair of short leather zip up boots.

1 comment:

  1. correction...they are not advertising them at Downeast anymore, but if I dont have your size I can still order them in, just not sure for how much longer:)

    ReplyDelete